STEP 1 CREATE WALLET
1. Download the official Metamask extension
Install it in your browser and create your personal account.
Don’t forget to save your recovery phrase.
2. Add Binance Smart Chain mainnet network
to your MetaMask Wallet
Add BSC Network
Step-to-step on Binance Academy
3. Switch network Wallet to Binance Smart Chain network
4. Import GWAP Contract to Wallet
Click the import button and type in the address of the GWAP contract.
If everything is right, then GWAP name will show up automatically.
Press Add Custom Token. Now GWAP token will be visible in your Wallet.
Great, Metamask Wallet is ready!
We recommend either MetaMask or Trustwallet. But you may use
any wallet supported by Binance Smart Chain.
STEP 2 PURCHASE BNB
1. Buy some BNB on an exchange like Binance
BNB is needed to buy GWAP and to pay gas.
2. Withdraw BNB to your wallet address
Once you've bought BNB you need withdraw it to you wallet address.
Instruction by Crypto Explained
STEP 3 BUY GWAP AND HOLD
You have Metamask wallet with BNB balance.
Now you can purchase GWAP from PancakeSwap.
1. Go to the PancakeSwap.finance
2. Connect your wallet to PancakeSwap
3. Prepare to Swap your BNB for GWAP
Make sure that the top box says BNB and the bottom says GWAP. You will
need to copy our contract address into “select a token” button before swap.
4. Swap BNB for GWAP
Enter the amount of BNB you would like to swap for GWAP. And Buy.
If you did not
imported GWAP token in your wallet, follow instruction in the "Install Wallet" section:
GWAP Contract to Wallet"
5. Congratulations, you've purchased GWAP tokens!